Today is the first ever Pinterest Party at So, I married a Mennonite…!
This month's themes are Back to School and Organization!
There are 2 reasons for the double theme this month:
- Not everyone has kids heading back to school.
- My eBook, The Organized Blogger, is coming out in a couple weeks and I have organization on the brain!
Here’s how the Pinterest Party will work:
- Link up a post sharing your pins.
- Pins and posts should relate to the monthly theme.
- Pins must be family friendly.
- Be sure to credit the original source (creator) of your pins – not Google or Flickr.
- Link to your specific post, not your homepage.
- Include a link back to this site (http://www.soimarriedamennonite.com), so others can stop by and get inspired. My goal is to have a cute button for next month.
ex. I’m linking up to a Pinterest Party! You can, too!
Update: Since I want those without blogs to be able to participate, I simply ask that you pin something you like from this blog when you link up. (Ex. a tutorial, a recipe, or post you like) If you mention @michellebygrace in the description, even better (but not required). Thanks!
Pinterest: A Beginner’s Guide :: Sorta Crunchy
Pinterest: Virtual Inspiration Made Easy :: Blogging… Your Way
Pinterest with Friends: How to Contribute & Curate Boards Together :: Oh Amanda
Need a Pinterest invite? Send me your email address and I’ll send you one!
I can’t wait to see what wonderful things you’ve pinned!